Are you looking for the best flooring for your home but still don’t know where to purchase it? Are you having difficulties consulting experts to guide you in choosing the perfect flooring for your living room? Don’t know where to find the best flooring near you? Not to worry, Vinyl Flooring & Beyond is always here to provide quality flooring services and help you with any flooring concerns that you cannot handle alone.
Why Is There A Need for Flooring?
Flooring works are an important part of the house-building process. Since the floor is underfoot and takes up so much space, you have to make sure that it is well established and founded to prevent future problems. Here’s why flooring is essential for every house.
- Flooring contributes to the overall aesthetics of the house.
- It can make the space of the house a little bit bigger, spacious, smaller, cozier, and luxurious.
- The floor is an important part of the cooling and warming properties which creates a cozier, warmer, and comfortable living space.
- It is also the most occupied and highest traffic area inside the house which makes it very essential for safety and precautions.
- It improves the indoor living quality and creates a safer space.
- The best flooring foundation will create an inviting ambiance that your guest can enjoy.
Top Amazing Flooring Ideas For A Living Room
Choosing the best flooring idea for your living room is not an easy task at all. You have to make sure that the flooring design you have chosen is suitable to the type of ground of the house, space or perimeter of the interior as well as the living conditions of the family members. If there are younger children or pets living with you, then you have to consider also the type of flooring that will not easily wear out or be hard to clean.
If you are still undecided about the type of flooring you need for your living room, here are five top flooring ideas that you can choose from.
This flooring option has become quite popular in the modern household with its aesthetics and luxurious vibe that is suitable for a country-side location to modern city ambiance. Not to mention, the hardwood flooring increases the real estate value of your home, making it a worth-value investment in the long run. Here are some reasons why you should choose hardwood flooring:
- It is timeless and durable where heavy loaded furniture can be transported easily and it is very friendly for pets living inside your premises.
- There are various flooring options that you can choose from: Brazilian cherry, Santos Mahogany, ang Australian Cypress. These flooring structures can be made of maple, pine, or oak wood.
- Hardwood flooring can be installed using planks and strips
- Hardwood floorings are low-maintenance, highly durable, color doesn’t fade easily, and can be refinished during renovations.
Another common option for living room floorings is the use of carpet. This has been quite useful and mostly applied not just to home living but on offices and large event rooms. Here’s why carpet floorings are the best option for your living room.
- This type of flooring is very inviting, cozy, and warm to the inside living room of the house. Family members find it very cozy where they can also sit or lay down while sharing moments with the family.
- It is also one of the budget-friendly choices for house flooring.
- It comes with a wide variety of options on textures, colors, and patterns which can definitely match your interior and spacious ground.
- Wool and man-made fibers for carpet flooring are convenient options that can withstand heavy foot traffic even for a longer period of time.
Ceramic Tile Flooring
If you are into highly durable and stain-resistant flooring, then this ceramic tile option is a great decision for your living room. This flooring option is mostly used in home spaces with high traffic, especially when there are kids or pets around the area who sometimes creates a lot of spills or stain accidents. So why do you have to choose ceramic tile flooring?
- Ceramic tile flooring is low maintenance and is considered to be one of the sturdiest materials. You can easily wipe off any stains and restore their glossy and neat-looking appearance.
- For humid areas, ceramic tile flooring is the best choice since it handles the moisture level very well compared to the other flooring types.
- Moreover, ceramic tile flooring doesn’t attract allergens which is a good choice for persons with allergies.
If you are into modern contemporary living spaces that give off a hygienic nature, then you may choose concrete flooring for your living room. This type of flooring is commonly used for commercial spaces since its low maintenance and durable features. With the rise of the modern contemporary house look, this type of flooring has been quite famous for living spaces. Here are some benefits of concrete flooring.
- Concrete flooring promotes an anti-slip foundation which is a lot safer to pass through especially if you have kids inside.
- Poured or concrete flooring comes in a variety of finishes and textures that are perfect for your living space.
- Highly durable and can be maintained for a longer period of time
- It is also compatible with underfloor heating which lessens energy loss and costs.
- Concrete flooring provides a natural-looking appearance to the house.
Factors to Consider When Choosing A Flooring for your Living Room
Before you could purchase and install your chosen flooring, you have to consider varying factors that are essential to the installation process and prevents future problem. To guide you in selecting the best flooring for your living room, here are some factors that you can refer to.
- Traffic Level – Since living rooms receive a high amount of traffic compared to laundry, office, or guest bedrooms, you have to make sure that the flooring you want to install is easy to maintain and clean.
- Durability – one factor to consider is also the durability of the flooring. If you plan to live in that house for a longer period of time, then you have to make sure that the flooring is highly durable and will not be easily worn out.
- Perimeter or Size – If you have a larger living space, then you can choose low-maintenance and durable flooring options especially when there are lot of furniture to be placed. If you have a smaller space, then you can choose neutral or light color floorings.
- Adaptability – If you will be creating some renovations in the future, then you might as well choose a flooring option that is very adaptive and easy to change. It is also good to choose a flooring that is stain-resistant and can be easily repainted or refinished.
So, what are you waiting for? Are you ready for some awesome flooring service? Trust the experts at Vinyl Flooring & Beyond, the best flooring near you! Check out our website for more related flooring services and packages. Call our customer service hotline and book your first Vinyl Flooring & Beyond appointment. Call us now!