Flooring in Locust NC is among the most significant investments for your home, and flooring installation is not an easy job at all. It might take you days to install flooring independently if you lack knowledge and experience, so it’s worthy to hire a professional flooring installer. If you want to get flooring installation done in a limited time, flooring installation professionals are the ideal option. Professional floor installers possess the industry knowledge, tools, and skills to get flooring done quickly without any mess.
At Vinyl Flooring & Beyond, we provide installation services for all flooring materials, including hardwood floor, carpet, laminate, or tile. Our flooring professionals can take care of various flooring installation projects, from flooring replacement to small floor renovation. Two factors affect flooring installation costs – flooring material and floor type. On average, wood floor installation costs are higher than carpet or vinyl floor installations, as installing a wood floor takes more time. If you are wondering whether to tackle the flooring installation yourself or hire a professional flooring installer, here are some factors you should consider:
- The scope of the flooring project
- Type of floor installations (sticking, glue down, floating)
- Your flooring experience
- Availability of flooring installation tools and materials
- Time commitment
A flooring project can be simple or complex depending on the floor covering you choose, the floor type where it will be installed, and how accessible it is to get to floor joists. Doing things yourself may seem a money-saving tactic, but without proper knowledge and equipment, you might end up spending more than the expenses of hiring a professional team for the job. Fortunately, if you need a flooring service in Locust, NC, our team is just around the corner to help you. Schedule your appointment today!
Choosing flooring can be a daunting task. There are so many flooring options on the market; it is easy to feel overwhelmed. Consider which flooring solution will best meet your business’ needs with these factors in mind:
- Floor Finish & Protection: The floor finish and protective qualities you choose for your commercial floor will determine how easy it is to maintain the floor. For instance, floors with high gloss finishes are more easily polished and refinished than floors with matte finishes.
- Cleanability of Floor Finish: Commercial flooring must meet rigorous cleanability standards. All floor finishes, including high-gloss flooring, must resist chemicals, abrasion, and impact.
- Floor Protection: The floor finish will require a protective floor coating to help it maintain its luster and resist damage from floor traffic and wear over time. These floor coatings include urethane, epoxy or polyurethane floor finishes.
- Safety Flooring: Finally, consider flooring that has been approved under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) – flooring with slip resistance and flooring that is non-conductive to electrical current.
Before installing new flooring, perform a mechanical test to see how heavy foot traffic will impact floor performance. When flooring undergoes a thorough examination in a lab, it is tested for abrasion, indentation, and compression resistance. In addition to flooring type, floor finish durability depends on the foot traffic present in your business establishment. The more foot traffic you have, the higher the quality flooring you choose. If you need help finding suitable material for your commercial flooring in Locust, NC, we recommend you call our experts for professional advice. We will be happy to assist you!